Waterproof Watch – Rainbow Face Past & To – Purple Strap
This is the stainless steel waterproof version of our popular Rainbow Past & To Wrist Watch. It is an ideal first watch to help your child learn to tell the time, is waterproof to 50m and has improved scratch resistant glass. Its clear design and simple 3-step teaching system make it very easy for children to learn to read the time using the “minutes past” and “minutes to” format. Teach your child the 3 steps and they will quickly master this essential life skill, and gain confidence and pride in their achievement! Worn on the wrist your child will be able to practice their new skill wherever they go.
EasyRead Time Teacher’s simple 3-step teaching system really works. Try it yourself now: Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand. Step 2: Read which side of the clock it’s on. Step 3: Read the number at the end of the short hand. Like this – ‘8 minutes to 2’. It’s that simple!
- Attractive, colourful 33mm diameter children’s time teacher wrist watch. Designed to help your child learn to tell the time using the past & to format.
- The large clear dial shows every detail your child needs and the hands tell them which numbers to read.
- Simple 3-step teaching system, easy to learn, consistent with the other EasyRead Time Teacher Past & To products.
- Seiko PC21s movement, solid stainless case, sapphire coated glass. Battery installed.
- Fully waterproof to 50 metres. Suitable for all water based activities although not recommended to wear in a hot bath.
- Washable nylon strap, 15 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult). Metal buckle.