EasyRead Time Teacher Past & To Watch - Red & Blue Face – Red Strap
This EasyRead Time Teacher Past & To Wrist Watch is an ideal first watch to help your child learn to tell the time. Its clear design and simple 3-step teaching system make it very easy for children to learn to read the time in terms of ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour. Teach your child the 3 steps and they will quickly master this essential life skill, and gain confidence and pride in their achievement!
The 3-step teaching system: easy to learn and remember. Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand. Step 2: Say “minutes to” if it’s pointing to the red side of the watch, or say “minutes past” if it’s pointing to the blue side. Step 3: Read the number at the end of the short hand. Like this: 10…minutes to…2. It’s that easy!
- Attractive 33mm diameter children’s time teacher watch, designed to help your child learn to tell the time in ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour.
- The large clear dial shows every detail your child needs and the hands tell them which numbers to read.
- Simple 3-step teaching system, easy to learn, consistent with the EasyRead Classroom Clock and Mini Classroom Clock.
- Seiko PC21s movement, stainless steel back, non allergenic plating. Battery installed.
- Water resistant. Can withstand splashing, but not total immersion.
- Washable nylon strap, 15 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult). Metal buckle.